An online experience that adapts to you…
Strengths and weaknesses. We all have them, but yours will be different from the person sitting next to you – and they’ll change as you progress through the course.
At Kaplan, you’ll start with a diagnostic exam and then work through a comprehensive program of engaging video lessons, guided practice sessions, quizzes, and practice tests.
Progress tracking at your fingertips...
How am I doing? is the question our students ask most often.
At Kaplan, we keep students and parents up to date through performance analysis. The student and parent portals keep you informed of your progress on each assignment as well as your performance on every tested topic. You can also view your practice test performance and analyze your strengths and weaknesses by topic area, question type, and more.
Other online resources include:
- Video orientation prepares you for your classroom course
- Diagnostic exam and up to 8 full length Computer-Adaptive Tests
- Performance analysis and personalized recommendations to focus your study
- Lessons-on-Demand, our free online make-up classes
- QuizBank builds customized assignments from a pool of up to 1,700 questions